- HOPE Services
HOPE Services provides support and programs for individuals who have developmental disabilities.
HOPE Services is committed to
creatively working in partnership with eligible individuals and their families to discover, pursue, and achieve what is important to them.
- Early Intervention: This is one of the many Help Me Grow components that make up the county's collaborative approach to year-round early intervention services to families and their children ages birth to three with delays in developmental milestones.
- Preschool: After 30 years of providing Preschool Special Education Services for children ages three to five, the Local School districts are now providing this service in their own district. The Board will continue to provide supports to preschool children and their families through other agency programs including FSS and SSA services.
- Residential and Waiver Services: These services include coordinating, funding, and providing supports chosen by individuals and families in residential and community settings.
- Special Olympics: Opportunities are offered for year-round training and competition in a variety of sports for individuals that have a developmental disability.
- Service and Support Administration: Staff in this department, known as SSAs, assists individuals to reach their life goals. SSAs coordinate and monitor services while promoting choice, independence, and community participation.
- Family Support Services: This program provides services to eligible children and adults living at home, such as respite care, home modifications, and other needs.
- Therapeutic Recreation: In partnership with HARC, Inc., evening and weekend opportunities for planned leisure activities are coordinated in the community.
Your continued support helps us succeed.
For additional information, please call us at 419-599-2892.