- Elected Officials
- Forms & Publications
Forms & Publications
Always check with the Ohio Department of Taxation to make sure you have the latest version of the form.
Forms & Publications
Current Agriculture Use Valuation (CAUV)
- Addendum to the Homestead Exemption (Only if No Ohio Income Tax) (DTE 105H) (PDF)
- Addendum to the Homestead Exemption Application (DTE 105G) (PDF)
- Continuing Application for Homestead Exemption (DTE 105B) (PDF)
- Homestead Certificate of Disability (DTE 105e) (PDF)
- Homestead Exemption and 2 1/2% Reduction Certificate of Approval (DTE 105F) (PDF)
- Homestead Exemption Application (DTE 105a) (PDF)
- Homestead Exemption for Disabled Veterans and Surviving Spouses (DTE 105I) (PDF)
- Instructions to Accompany Form DTE105A (PDF)
- Statement of Conveyance of Homestead Property (DTE 101) (PDF)
Manufactured & Mobile Homes
- Application for Tax Refund of Waiver for Destroyed or Damaged Manufactured Homes (DTE 49) (PDF)
- County Manufactured and Mobile Home Registration Certificate (DTE 41) (PDF)
- Manufactured and Mobile Home Conveyance Fee Statement of Value and Receipt (DTE 100M) (PDF)
- Statement of Reason for Exemption from Real Manufactured and Mobile Home Conveyance Fee (DTE 100MEX) (PDF)
Owner Occupancy Reduction
- 2 1/2% Application for Tax Reduction on Home (DTE 105c) (PDF)
- Application for Placement of Farmland in an Ag District (PDF)
- Application for Valuation Deduction for Destroyed or Damaged Property (DTE 26) (PDF)
- Complaint Against the Valuation of Real Property (DTE 1) (PDF)
- Real Property Conveyance Fee Statement of Value and Receipt (DTE 100) (PDF)
- Statement of Reason for Exemption from Real Property Conveyance Fee (DTE 100EX) (PDF)
These documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF) and can only be viewed/printed from a computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- You could be experiencing problems for various reasons:
- You need to upgrade your Adobe Reader to a more current version.
- You need to upgrade your web browser to a more current version.
- Your/our Internet Service Provider (ISP) might be experiencing heavy traffic.
- The Auditor's webserver may be experiencing heavy traffic.