I am behind on paying my taxes. What can I do?

We will work with you in every way possible to help you address your tax delinquency.

Monthly payment plans are available for delinquent and unpaid current taxes. These plans give you time to get back on your feet while stopping further interest and penalties from being added.

If you would like more information, please contact our office.

Show All Answers

1. What are property taxes?
2. What should I do if I didn't receive a tax bill?
3. When are taxes due?
4. How much are my taxes?
5. Can I write a personal check for payment of taxes?
6. Can I get a paid receipt for taxes sent by mail?
7. Have my taxes been paid?
8. Can taxes be paid in advance?
9. How do I make an address change?
10. Can I appeal the penalty amount?
11. I don't agree with the value that has been placed on my property. What can I do?
12. I am behind on paying my taxes. What can I do?